Career opportunities at Inventprise
Facilities and equipment maintenance technician
We’re hiring for a technical position that provides a sporting role, primarily for our QA and Manufacturing departments. In addition, the role may require partnering with other teams and groups as needed. This position reports to the Director of Quality, Engineering & Business. We operate our facility under the principles and guidelines of cGMP, and expect the same standards to be followed in all areas of work.
The primary job responsibilities are:
- Oversight and maintenance of the Inventprise facility with the goal of ensuring smooth operation of the facility, process equipment, and any associated services.
- Develop and/or implement preventative maintenance and calibration programs.
- Co-ordinate with vendors to ensure that equipment repairs, calibration, maintenance, etc is carried out in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and identify equipment malfunctions.
- Supervise and perform various activities related to the general upkeep and cleanliness of the facility.
- Manage/co-ordinate waste-disposal activities with service vendors.
- Maintain the PM and Calibration schedule through our Quality Management System. (Paradigm)
- Evaluate/maintain equipment to ensure or improve safety.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, construction schematics, equipment manuals, etc.
- Conduct routine facility checks to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures related to facilities and equipment.
- Document and maintain records related to process equipment use. Perform audits, record observations, and help drive the audit closures.
- Support QA activities – Participate in root cause investigations, corrective action implementations, and monitoring of correct action effectiveness. Initiate, assess, approve, track and trend deviations, and CAPA as required.
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- High School diploma/GED with appropriate experience.
- Education and/or previous experience related to mechanical/electrical/HVAC equipment, including set-up and alignment
- Aptitude to effectively problem-solve and collaborate with others
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- 2 – 3 years experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org