Bulk Vaccine Manufacturing Associate II:
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Manufacture master cell and working cell banks of required bacterial vaccine strains.
- Carry out bench top, pilot plant and manufacturing scale fermentation process of bacterial vaccines
- Aseptic maintenance and handling of bacterial cell banks in a BSL-2 environment.
- Perform all manufacturing fermentation procedures including media preparation, inoculum preparation, culture and harvesting activities, buffer prep, CIP, SIP, TFF, all other sterile filtrations.
- Work at all 4 Inventrprise laboratories in Redmond/Woodinville
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in microbiology, biotechnology or related plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a biotechnology professional.
- We also accept a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in microbiology, biotechnology or related plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or as a biotechnology professional.