Patents and Strains
All of our platform technologies are under patent protection and we are open to licensing them to third parties. We also have strains of various biologicals in our portfolio from governmental organizations, such as the United States CDC, Canada’s NRC, and non-governmental organizations.
A few patents that we have filed:
- Systems and Methods for Virus Propagation in Cell Cultures for Vaccine Manufacture.
- Adjuvant Formulations and Methods
- Systems and Methods for Inactivating Viruses in Vaccines by Treatment with Carbohydrates and Radiation.
- Double Chamber Device for Point of Use Mixing.
- Methods Utilizing Soluble Microneedle Arrays for the Effective and Efficient Administration of Vaccines.
- Synthetic Peptides as Carriers for Conjugation with Polysaccharides.
- Genetically Detoxified Pertussis Vaccine that Maintains Intrinsic Adjuvant Activity.
- VLP Stabilized Vaccine Compositions.
- Bordetella Pertussis Immunogenic Vaccine Compositions.
- Multivalent VLP Conjugates
- VLP-VLP Conjugates as HPV Vaccines.
- Heat Stable Liquid Rotavirus Vaccine.
- Multivalent Conjugate Vaccines with Bivalent or Multivalent Polysaccharides that Provide Improved Immunogenicity and Avidity.
- Polysaccharides Purification for Vaccine Production using Lytic Enzymes, Tangential Flow Filtration and Multimode Chromatography.